Heat Soaked Glass
The vitreous contains nickel sulfide (NiS) particles, which do not grow rapidly during tempering cooling, but grow slowly during use, resulting in stress concentration and self-detonation of the glass.
HST (heat soaked) tempered glass means that the tempered glass is placed in a heat soaked furnace, and the phase transition of nickel sulfide (NiS) in tempered glass is made through the process of heating, heat preservation and cooling, so that the stress inside the glass tends to balance, so as to greatly reduce the self-detonation rate of tempered glass.
Features of Heat Soaked Glass
- Strictly meet with building codes and safety requirements
- Strong enough to withstand high levels of thermal stress
- 4-5 times stronger than annealed float glass of the same thickness
- Breaks up into small cubical fragments, not threatening to humans
- All work done on glass (beveling, cutting, bending, etc.) must be done before tempering
- Can be printed with special logo and patterns with enamel silkscreening
- Accept different kinds of custom design.
- Heat soaked glass has a much lower potential incidence of spontaneous breakage than tempered glass.
- Product name Heat Soaked Glass,Heat Soaked Tempered Glass
- Glass thickness 3-19mm
- Glass size Min.200x300mm, Max.3300mmx13000mm, custom sizes
- Processing Cutout, polished edge, drill holes, logo printing, heat soaked, etc
- Shape Flat,Curved
- Production lines Guangdong Ohm machine
- Quality Standard BS EN14179,CCC,Yaohua internal control standard SDYH-ZY-PZ-01