Tempered glass for Balustrade Railing :
Tempered glass is to heat the glass to a temperature lower than the softening temperature, and then conduct uniform and rapid cooling. The outside of glass will be fixed due to rapid cooling, while the inside will continue to shrink, resulting in compressive stress on the surface of glass and tensile stress on the inside. To break the tempered glass, the internal stress must be offset first, so that the mechanical strength and thermal stability of the glass are improved.
Features of tempered glass
10-12mm Tempered Glass or Laminated Glass Color:Clear,Frosted,Grey.
- Strictly meet with building codes and safety requirements
- Strong enough to withstand high levels of thermal stress
- 3-5 times stronger than annealed glass of the same thickness
- Breaks up into small cubical fragments, not threatening to humans
- All customized processing on glass must be done before tempering
- Can be printed with special logo and patterns with enamel silkscreening
- Accept different kinds of custom design
- Product name Tempered glass for Balustrade Railing
- Thickness 3-19mm
- Size Min size 300*200mm,Max size 3300*15000mm
- Color Clear, Low Iron,tinted.etc
- Shape Flat tempered glass, curved tempered glass
- Processing Polish edges, drill holes, cutouts, safety corners, printed logo and patterns etc
- Production machine Glaston tempering furnace
- Quality Standard CE EN,ISO9001,SGCC,IGCC,Australia Standard,CCC,Yaohua internal control standard SDYH-ZY-PZ-01
- Tempered glass also could do heat treatment(heat soaked), to reduce the self-explosion rate, further increase the level of security
Our company’s Tempered Glass is mainly used for Padel Tennis Court, Bathroom, Railing, Balustrade,Stair Handrails, Stair Treads, Canopys, Sun Room, Greenhouse, Basketball Backboard, Swimming Pool Fence, Sliding Door,Frameless Glass Door,Glass Table. etc
When you need glass, please feel free to contact us.