Toughened glass price description :
Toughened glass price is to heat the glass to a temperature lower than the softening temperature, and then conduct uniform and rapid cooling. The outside of glass will be fixed due to rapid cooling, while the inside will continue to shrink, resulting in compressive stress on the surface of glass and tensile stress on the inside. To break the tempered glass, the internal stress must be offset first, so that the mechanical strength and thermal stability of the glass are improved.
Product Description of toughened glass
- Product name Tempered Glass/Toughened Glass/Tuffen Glass/Hardened Glass/ESG
- Thickness 3-19mm
- Size Min size 300*200mm,Max size 3300*15000mm
- Color Clear, Low Iron,tinted.etc
- Shape Flat tempered glass, curved tempered glass
- Processing Polish edges, drill holes, cutouts, safety corners, printed logo and patterns etc
- Production machine Glaston tempering furnace
- Quality Standard CE EN,ISO9001,SGCC,IGCC,Australia Standard,CCC,Yaohua internal control standard SDYH-ZY-PZ-01
- Tempered glass also could do heat treatment(heat soaked), to reduce the self-explosion rate, further increase the level of security
Features of toughened glass
- Strictly meet with building codes and safety requirements
- Strong enough to withstand high levels of thermal stress
- 3-5 times stronger than annealed glass of the same thickness
- Breaks up into small cubical fragments, not threatening to humans
- All customized processing on glass must be done before tempering
- Can be printed with special logo and patterns with enamel silkscreening
- Accept different kinds of custom design
First, each glass sheet is separate by high quality of wooden corks, plastic film, paper, or anti-mildew power.
Next, Before packing, each glass sheet must be inspected. because we will make good quality products.
Then, Using brand new, durable, seaworthy plywood crates with foam protection inside.
Finally, Each crate will be fasten by metal belt.
Yaohua Glass Company show
Shandong Yaohua Glass CO., Ltd. is a leading manufacturer supplier, and as well as exporter of various types of processing glass and mirror.
Since 1985, we have enough experience in laminated glass ,tempered glass, and insulated glass. Beside, sale glass to more than 70 countries worldwide.
Many landmark buildings used Shandong Yaohua’s glass. For example, Pyeongchang Winter Olympic venue, Zambia Lusaka International Airport, Infinity tower in Canberra etc.
Get a Quote
Send us message, you will get reply soon.Leave which type glass do you want, the size and QTY is better for us to give you price list soon. If you have pictures or files, Email will better for you. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Notice：After click submit , please wait a moment, when you see “We have received your email, thank you!” page. It mean we get your message, Thanks.