1 hour fireproof glass
Monolithic 1 hour fireproof glass
Monolithic 1 hour fireproof glass glass is a kind of special glass with a single layer of glass. The surface of the glass is treated by a special process to meet the requirements of the corresponding fire resistance level. It has several times the strength of float glass and can resist the impact of flames. High strength, good weather resistance, easy processing and other advantages.
The Shandong Yaohua monolithic fireproof glass is “deep special tempere” glass made of soda-lime-silica float glass as a raw material for deep processing. The surface compressive stress is much higher than that of ordinary tempered glass, generally above 150MPa, while the surface compressive stress of ordinary tempered glass of the same thickness is between 90-110MPa. Monolithic fire-resistant glass has fire-resistance integrity, neither heat insulation nor heat radiation, and belongs to Class C fire-resistant glass.
Features of Monolithic 1 hour fireproof glass
- High processing efficiency and high productivity
- Low cost, the price is lower than high borosilicate glass and composite fireproof glass
- Good weather resistance, suitable for use in various natural environments, without any change in appearance
- Lightweight and easy to install, the same thickness and weight as ordinary glass, and the same installation method
- We also have composite products, such as laminated safety fireproofing, insulated fireproofing, coated fireproof glass, etc.
Monolithic fireproof glass Application Field
Monolithic fireproof glass is easy on curtain wall,windows and door,smoke-proof vertical wall, daylighting ceilings ,non-insulation fire-proof glass door,and fire-proof partition walls without heat insulation requirements
Shandong Yaohua Glass CO., Ltd. is a leading manufacturer supplier, and as well as exporter of various types of processing glass and mirror.
Since 1985, we have enough experience in laminated glass ,tempered glass, and insulated glass. Beside, sale glass to more than 70 countries worldwide.
Many landmark buildings used Shandong Yaohua’s glass. For example, Pyeongchang Winter Olympic venue, Zambia Lusaka International Airport, Infinity tower in Canberra etc.
- Sydney Handrailyaohuaglass@gmail.com2021-12-29T09:42:14+00:00
- Sweden Padel Courtyaohuaglass@gmail.com2021-12-29T09:23:42+00:00
- Spain Padel Courtyaohuaglass@gmail.com2021-12-29T09:23:56+00:00
- Australia-Whitton Laneyaohuaglass@gmail.com2022-01-26T05:32:08+00:00
- Australia-G Hospitalyaohuaglass@gmail.com2022-01-26T05:35:04+00:00
Get a Quote
Leave us your informations and what you want, you will get reply soon!