Borosilicate fireproof glass
Borosiicate special glass is a functional glass with excellent performance,low expansion coefficient, no burst or deformation due to high temperature under strong flame, with good chemical stability and mechanical properties,and is widely used in building fireproof,heat resistant glass and other products.
With characteristics of lowexpansion coeffcient, high softening temperature,light weight,high mechanical strength,and good weather resistance, itis the material of choice for monolithic fire resistant glass,and it can also be made in building energy-saving fire resistant materials with better comprehensive efficiency by coating,insulating,and other methods.
Features of Borosilicate fireproof glass
- The original sheet size can be up to 4800 mm×2440 mm, with thickness of 5mm to 12 mm, the middle size can be produced according to customer demand.
- Fire resistance time is more than 120 minutes. With ultra-high transparency,it can maintain the transparency and beauty of the building while still ensuring people’s vision for escape and rescue in case of fire.
- Good weather resistance,stable and UV resistant
- UItra-clear,high light transmittance,92% visible light transmittance
- It is more than 10% lighter than ordinary glass,and has super high mechanicalstrength.As a building material, it can significantly reduce the weight of the building.
- At present, self explosion is a very difficult hidden danger to overcome for building safety glass.High borosilicate fire resistant glass eliminates the hidden danger of self explosion because the raw material and system do not contain nickel, and al glass products do not have NIS crystal.
- High borosilicate glass can be cut, edged,punched and coated before tempering.High borosilicate glass and other glass can be made into building energy-saving and fre proof materials with better comprehensive effciency by means of gluing, hollow sealing and vacuum.
- The fully toughened monolithic high borosilicate fire resistant glass meets the requirements of fire resistant performance and safety performance.
Borosilicate fireproof glass Application Field
Borosilicate fire-resistant glass is suitable for building fire-resistant windows, curtain walls, elevators, partitions, platforms, smoke-blocking walls, platform screen doors and other areas that have a fire-proof time limit of more than 2 hours. In addition to the use of building fire-resistant glass, because of its good Thermal, mechanical and chemical stability are widely used in instrument glass, medical glass, lamp glass, home appliance heat-resistant glass, rail locomotive glass, and aviation and solar energy fields.