Tempered glass for Door
Tempered glass for Door:
Tempered glass is to heat the glass to a temperature lower than the softening temperature, and then conduct uniform and rapid cooling. The outside of glass will be fixed due to rapid cooling, while the inside will continue to shrink, resulting in compressive stress on the surface of glass and tensile stress on the inside. To break the tempered glass, the internal stress must be offset first, so that the mechanical strength and thermal stability of the glass are improved.
Features of Tempered Glass for Door
- Strictly meet with building codes and safety requirements
- Strong enough to withstand high levels of thermal stress
- 3-5 times stronger than annealed glass of the same thickness
- Breaks up into small cubical fragments, not threatening to humans
- All customized processing on glass must be done before tempering
- Can be printed with special logo and patterns with enamel silkscreening
- Accept different kinds of custom design
Product Description for Tempered Glass for Door
- Product name Tempered Glass/Toughened Glass/Tuffen Glass/Hardened Glass/ESG
- Thickness 3-19mm
- Size Min size 300*200mm,Max size 3300*15000mm
- Color Clear, Low Iron,tinted.etc
- Shape Flat tempered glass, curved tempered glass
- Processing Polish edges, drill holes, cutouts, safety corners, printed logo and patterns etc
- Production machine Glaston tempering furnace
- Quality Standard CE EN,ISO9001,SGCC,IGCC,Australia Standard,CCC,Yaohua internal control standard SDYH-ZY-PZ-01
- Tempered glass also could do heat treatment(heat soaked), to reduce the self-explosion rate, further increase the level of security
Package and ship
First, each glass sheet is separate by high quality of wooden corks, plastic film, paper, or anti-mildew power.
Next, Before packing, each glass sheet must be inspected. because we will make good quality products.
Then, Using brand new, durable, seaworthy plywood crates with foam protection inside.
Finally, Each crate will be fasten by metal belt.
Our company’s Tempered Glass is mainly used for Padel Tennis Court, Bathroom, Railing, Balustrade,Stair Handrail, Canopy, Sun Room, Greenhouse, Basketball Backboard, Swimming Pool Fence, Sliding Door,Frameless Glass Door,Glass Table. etc
Yaohua Glass Company show
Shandong Yaohua Glass CO., Ltd. is a leading manufacturer supplier, and as well as exporter of various types of processing glass and mirror.
Since 1985, we have enough experience in laminated glass ,tempered glass, and insulated glass. Beside, sale glass to more than 70 countries worldwide.
When you need glass, please feel free to contact us.
Many landmark buildings used Shandong Yaohua’s glass. For example, Pyeongchang Winter Olympic venue, Zambia Lusaka International Airport, Infinity tower in Canberra etc.
- Sydney Handrailyaohuaglass@gmail.com2021-12-29T09:42:14+00:00
- Sweden Padel Courtyaohuaglass@gmail.com2021-12-29T09:23:42+00:00
- Spain Padel Courtyaohuaglass@gmail.com2021-12-29T09:23:56+00:00
- Australia-Whitton Laneyaohuaglass@gmail.com2022-01-26T05:32:08+00:00
- Australia-G Hospitalyaohuaglass@gmail.com2022-01-26T05:35:04+00:00
Get a Quote
Leave us your informations and what you want, you will get reply soon!