Office Room Partition Wall Clear Curved Tempered Glass
Tempered glass is made by heating flat glass to approach its softening temperature. Then, its moved to the bending section where special rollers allow the glass to take the required curvature shape.
Features of Curved Tempered Glass
- Safety- If the curved tempered glass was broken into fragment, the curved tempered glass can keep the fragment do hurt users.
- High strength- Curved tempered glass is several times strength than float curved glass.
- Customized shape- Curved tempered glass can be divided into double curved tempered glass and single curved tempered glass.
Product Description of Tempered Glass
- Product name Tempered Glass/Toughened Glass/Tuffen Glass/Hardened Glass/ESG
- Thickness 3-19mm
- Size Min size 300*200mm,Max size 3300*15000mm
- Color Clear, Low Iron,tinted.etc
- Shape Flat tempered glass, curved tempered glass
- Processing Polish edges, drill holes, cutouts, safety corners, printed logo and patterns etc
- Production machine Glaston tempering furnace
- Quality Standard CE EN,ISO9001,SGCC,IGCC,Australia Standard,CCC,Yaohua internal control standard SDYH-ZY-PZ-01
- Tempered glass also could do heat treatment(heat soaked), to reduce the self-explosion rate, further increase the level of security
Application of Curved Tempered Glass
Applicable to curved glass curtain wall, lighting ceiling, sightseeing elevator, indoor partition, interior decoration, furniture, etc
Each glass sheet is separated by high quality of wooden corks, plastic film, paper, or anti-mildew power.
Before packing, each glass sheet must be inspected.
Using brand new, durable, seaworthy plywood crates with foam protection inside. Each crate will be fasten by metal belt.
Yaohua Company Show
Shandong Yaohua Glass CO., Ltd. is a leading manufacturer supplier and exporter of various types of processing glass and mirror . Established in 1985, it has 35 years experience in laminated glass ,tempered glass, insulated glass. Exporting to more than 70 countries worldwide.