Silk Screen Laminated Glass/ Silk Screen Ceramic Glass
Silk Screen Ceramic Glass is the ceramic fritted glass through screen printing on screen plate, roller printing machine to print on the glass surface, and then after drying, heat treatment (toughened, or semi-toughened), the ink permanently sintered on the glass surface, and get a kind of acid and alkali resistance and high safety glass products and it is widely used in the architectural decorative industry.
- The glaze does not fall off and fade
- Colorand design diversity, more decorative
- Certain shading functionand effect
- Product name Silk Screen Paint Tempered Glass
- Glass thickness 4-19mm
- Print Colar Custom base on customer’s demand
- Glass size Min.200x300mm, Max.3300mmx13000mm, custom sizes
- Processing Cutout, polished edge, drill holes, logo printing, heat soaked, etc
- Shape Flat,Curved
- Production lines China Wenzhou Printing machine
- Quality Standard CE EN,ISO9001,SGCC,IGCC,Australia Standard,CCC,Yaohua internal control standard SDYH-ZY-PZ-01
First, each glass sheet is separate by high quality of wooden corks, plastic film, paper, or anti-mildew power.
Next, Before packing, each glass sheet must be inspected. because we will make good quality products.
Then, Using brand new, durable, seaworthy plywood crates with foam protection inside.
Finally, Each crate will be fasten by metal belt.
Shandong Yaohua Glass CO., Ltd. is a leading manufacturer supplier and exporter of various types of processing glass and mirror . Established in 1985, we have more experience in laminated glass ,tempered glass, insulated glass and silk screen printed glass. Exporting to more than 70 countries worldwide.
Many landmark buildings used Shandong Yaohua’s glass. For example, Pyeongchang Winter Olympic venue, Zambia Lusaka International Airport, Infinity tower in Canberra etc.
Get a Quote
Send us message, you will get reply soon.Leave which type glass do you want, the size and QTY is better for us to give you price list soon. If you have pictures or files, Email will better for you. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Notice：After click submit , please wait a moment, when you see “We have received your email, thank you!” page. It mean we get your message, Thanks.